On the March 3rd episode of SBS Running Man, EXID’s Hani was partnered with the main MC of the show, Yoo Jae Suk. However, netizens have mixed reactions toward Hani’s attitude during the car ride scene.
During the scene when Hani and Yoo Jae Suk were in a car traveling to the next stage of the weekly challenge, Yoo Jae Suk tried to lead a discussion with her. The entertainer mentioned their previous meeting saying, “We met before you even debuted, it feels weird.” Hani however, put her bangs up into a hair roller, and clearly did not hide her exhaustion and began yawning.
Yoo Jae Suk also added, “Not everyone can become a girl group. You must be sleepy.” Hani soon fell asleep and when she woke up Yoo Jae Suk jokingly said, “I thought you were dead.” Hani then pulled out breath spray and said, “I even sprayed this so I could stay awake.”
Soon after, Hani suddenly opened the window and let a short breath out saying, “I burped,” causing Yoo Jaesuk to laugh hysterically.
While some netizens stated that this scene showed a different yet attractive side of Hani, some felt that her actions seemed a little forced and slightly rude.
1. [+ 1343,- 141] She’s so open and doesn’t try to hide who she really is. If this isn’t a concept, she’s awesome.
2. [ + 1217, – 161] I guess her hand gestures before were a part of who she is. It doesn’t look like she’s trying to act tomboyish it’s just who she is.
3. [+ 1139, – 104] A girl group member burping….this is first time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [ + 164, -28] It looks like she’s faking being tomboyish;; and she looked rude…didn’t look good.
5. [+117, -33] She needs to mind her manners..
Source: My Daily