On the June 16th episode of JTBC’s White Swan, Leeteuk shared his recent decision to forego a nose job.
On the show, he revealed that he felt his nose was too long and wanted to get some work done so went in for a consultation. However, the doctor told him that the surgery would be big; they would have to cut the between muscle on his cheek and nose. This in turn could have an effect on his smile.
Upon hearing this, the Super Junior member decided not to go under the knife. The MCs on the show responded in agreement as they told him his nose was good the way it was and that his smile was pretty also.
Netizens, on the other hand, did not take his story lightly:
1. [+613, -18] Your face seems to have changed
2. [+460, -17] So did you get work done or no?
3. [+60, -4] He’s a man but his personalities are a sly fox. He pretends to hype others up but manages to shine himself. He’s a big fox, that’s why he’s disliked
4. [+60, -7] I hate what he said to Kyuhyun on Radio Star. Did you see Yoon Jong Shin’s face? He was holding himself back
5. [+50, -4] He uses others to make himself stand out. He oppresses his hoobaes
6. [+45, -4] You already got work done ㅋㅋㅋ It’s funny how you’re pretending like you didn’t ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+43, -4] He got plastic surgery and yet he talks as if he didn’t after getting consultations ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+41, -1] You should’ve told that to SNSD
9. [+39, -5] Reminds me of him tweeting a part of his phone number and disturbing someone with a similar phone number
10. [+35, -4] What… I saw old pictures of him and his nose looked different from now. Is he saying that he was trying to get a second nose job?
Source: TV Daily via Nate