Rookie girl group Lovelyz‘ latest photoshoot for the fashion magazine SURE is going viral as netizens and fans alike rave over the pictorial.
Unveiled to the public on November 23rd, the members of Lovelyz set aside their cute concept and gives off a more mature look for the fall/winter shoot, looking quite lovely. To match the season, they all wear comfortable fall color clothes including jackets and long-sleeve sweaters.
The photoshoot, though only three photo has been released to the public including two four-member photos and a group photo, has been hailed as Lovelyz best photoshoot ever since their debut by fans and netizens both.
Lovelyz will be holding their very first fan meeting and mini-concert event on December 5th at 6pm KST at AX Korea in Seoul called Lovely Day. Additionally, the group recently received international news coverage after their accapella performance on Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook of a Michael Jackson song went viral.
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.
- I almost cried looking at this photoshootㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so pretty
- I screamed with joy at school when I saw this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠ 너무 예뻐 내새끼들
- So pretty… but why are their lips all in the same shape ㅋㅋㅋ so cuteㅋㅋ
- Who’s the left most girl in the second picture…so pretty…
- Mijoo is gorgeous….and Myungeun has such an aura…..