Whether you’re still socially isolating or you’re just looking for something to do in your downtime, reading is always a great way to stave off boredom. Not sure what to read? Why not take some inspirations from SEVENTEEN’s Wonwoo? Here are 10+ books he’s read in the past.
1. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
2. Miracles of the Namiya General Store by Keigo Higashino
3. The Four Great Tragedies by William Shakespeare
The great tragedies are Hamlet, Othello, King Lear, and Macbeth.
4. The Five Great Comedies by William Shakespeare
The great comedies are Much Ado About Nothing, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, As You Like It, Twelfth Night, and The Merry Wives of Windsor.
5. The Sherlock Holmes Series by Arthur Conan Doyle
6. The Seventh Day by Yu Hua
7. Sweet Hereafter by Banana Yoshimoto
8. The Murder in Mansion Masquerade by Keigo Higashino
9. Miserere by Georges Rouault
10. Guy Mannering by Sir Walter Scott
11. The Chronicles of a Dynasty Past by Sharon Desruisseaux
12. Goguryeo: In Search of Its Culture and History by Hotae Jeon