1. BIGBANG was supposed to be called Diamond
2. Girls’ Generation actually cried when they were named because they wanted a cool English name like all the other groups
3. Rapper Dok2 is straightedge AKA he doesn’t smoke or drink alcohol, because of his Buddhist beliefs
4. H.O.T’s Tony and Girl’s Day’s Hyeri once used to date. They have an age difference of 16 years.
5. Kim Joon has 3 degrees in biochemistry, Japanese, and Global Culture Contents. He almost has as many degrees as this picture.
6. SHINee’s key was once ranked first, nationally, in water-skiing in high school
7. PENTAGON’s maknae, Wooseok, is 6’2″ while their oldest, Jinho, is 5’6″
8. MONSTA X’s Hyungwon can throw a tangerine up from his forehead into his mouth in one go. You’re welcome.
9. F.T Island’s Minhwan is the only idol to be professionally certified as a chicken expert. So next time you need to know what part of the chicken you’re eating you know who to call.
10. MBLAQ’s Mir once sold his father’s cow so he could go on a date
11. 2PM’s Taecyeon once proposed to his first love with a silver and gold ring, which was pretty awesome…EXCEPT the gold ring was his mother’s wedding ring…
12. 2PM’s Junho once broke 28 pairs of chopsticks with his butt
Bonus: The “K” in K-Pop stands for Koreaboo