BTS‘s Jimin and HOTSHOT‘s Ha Sung Woon are in different groups with very busy schedules, but they’re as close as friends can be. Here are 10 times they were the ultimate “friendship goals”!
1. When they vacationed in Hawaii
During BTS’s break, Jimin had fun in the Hawaiin sun with his “cloud”, Ha Sung Woon, and their friends. Ha Sung Woon made a cameo in Jimin’s vlog.
Hey. Hey, Cloud! Here’s the prettiest cloud.
2. When they hung out for Korean New Year
Ha Sung Woon and Jimin hung out together for the holidays and shared these photos from their outing.
3. When Jimin asked everyone to support Ha Sung Woon on Produce 101
— 방탄소년단 (@BTS_twt) March 9, 2017
Please give lots of cheers and support for Sungwoon. He’s a brother who is really nice and sings very well. #JIMIN #HaSungwoon #Produce101Season2
4. Every single time they cheered each other on at awards shows
When Wanna One won “Song of the Year” at the 2018 MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards, Jimin jumped to his feet and gave Ha Sung Woon the sweetest hug.
Ha Sung Woon did the exact same thing for Jimin when BTS won “Album of the Year”.
If one photo sums up their bond, it might be this one!
5. When Jimin supported Ha Sung Woon’s solo debut
When Ha Sung Woon dropped My Moment, his first solo mini album, Jimin was quick to promote it. He tweeted a screencap from “BIRD” MV, captioned, “I’ll support you on too, hyung. You’ve worked hard.”
— 방탄소년단 (@BTS_twt) February 28, 2019
6. When Ha Sung Woon expressed how thankful he is for Jimin’s support
Following his first solo concert, Ha Sung Woon had an interview with the magazine, Star 1. In it, he expressed gratitude for Jimin and his former Wanna One member, Ong Seongwu.
I was really thankful that they came to my concert despite their busy schedules. I was truly happy that I was able to have my first concert in front of my precious friends.
— Ha Sung Woon
7. Every time Jimin helped Ha Sung Woon complete a phone mission
8. This adorable hug when BTS’s “FAKE LOVE” won number one on Music Core
9. …and this one, on Christmas at SBS Gayo Daejeon
10. Let’s be honest. “Friendship goals” happen every time these two are together!