BTS‘s charismatic rap line has grown up well over the past 7+ years they’ve been together. Take a look at the evolution of RM, Suga, and J-Hope and try not to cry at how cute they were when they were younger!
1. Too much squishy in one picture.
Seriously, baby rap line is adorable.
2. Their selfies together were the best.
They may look like puppies, but inside, they’re beasts!
3. Their ideas and work ethic has inspired each other since day one.
They push one another to do their best.
4. Rap line stans live for this era.
What a time to be alive!
5. It doesn’t seem like it was that long ago, but it was 7 years ago.
Time sure does fly when you’re loving BTS.
6. Can we get an all black-haired rap line comeback soon?
Let’s relive these glorious days.
7. They were so young and full of fire.
Just look at the swag radiating from their gazes…
8. Take a look at these jerseys!
Put your hand up if you owned one with your bias’s name.
9. As good as they look in black, they look just as handsome in white.
10. Their chemistry on stage is like no other.
The take turns of being the rapper, the hypeman, and the rhythm rider.
11. Are they three scoops of ice cream or BTS’s scary rap line?
Chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla — What’s your favorite flavor?
12. I NEED U era served flower boy visuals and crisp button-up shirts and shorts.
This was the beginning of HYYH for BTS and ARMYs.
13. These iconic looks from the All Force One concert will never be forgotten.
If you stan any of these three boys, you understand.
14. So, when’s that rap line concert happening?
Just imagine them performing their mixtape songs live for ARMYs.
15. They always kicked butt at the Idol Star Athletics Championships.
As expected, they excel at basically everything.
16. These stoic expressions in the Spring Day MV will have you singing along in tears.
17. Their Cypher 4 stage from The Wings Tour is legendary.
From the velvet robes to the confident performance, everything was perfect.
18. So, three Shibas walk into a bar…
…and steal your heart. That’s the punch line.
19. Can you ask for anything more in life than rap line in suits?
No. No, you can’t.
20. Over the years, fans have grown up with them.
ARMYs are so proud of everything they’ve accomplished together!
21. Now this is character development.
The men they are today! *Chef’s kiss*
22. Admit it — You have a crush on rap line.
Actually, we all do.