Everyone knows that EXO are true hyungs to their NCT hoobaes. Throughout the years they have shown what a strong bond they have together and it’s an absolutely wonderful sight! From adorable interactions at the 2019 SMTOWN concert in Chile to a few throwbacks, here are just a few sweet moments shared between the two groups that prove the world is truly a wonderful place!
1. This extremely cute exchange of fan flags
chanyeol realizing the flag he was holding was nct, showing it to junmyeon and still holding on to it to pass it to johnny 👏👏👏👏💚💚💚💚 pic.twitter.com/72A6CCoIea
— mayi 'ㅅ' (@0506mayi) January 20, 2019
2. And this one!
Chanyeol with NCT’s flag…
And Renjun with EXO’s!
3. These two jumping goofballs
Xiumin started jumping, Mark saw him and followed him jumping too 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/SJWdZDFbhf
— 🐄tata🐄 맠💕 (@minrinchoi13) January 19, 2019
4. All of these sweet pics together at 2019 SMTOWN in Chile
The bunny of NCT beside the bunny of EXO!
A little Suho and Johnny…
Xiumin and Jeno…
Doyoung and Baekhyun…
And Chen and Taeil!
5. The three generations of idols in one shot
Fans have been pointing out how Super Junior’s Donghae, EXO’s D.O., and NCT’s Jeno are all 7 years apart from each other!
6. This oh so subtle but slap between Sehun and Johnny
7. Sehun’s cute reaction to Jaehyun
8. The oldie but goodie where Haechan, Jisung, Mark, and Jeno strutted their stuff in EXO’s VCR
mark, jeno, haechan and jisung from nct had made a small cameo in exo’s heart attack vcr. they hadn't even debuted back then. we live for exo x nct momentspic.twitter.com/CYmGyNyLiy
— irene (@addictivejongin) January 18, 2019
9. Throwback to when Dreamies danced along to “Lotto”
— 🍒 (@zyxiaojuns) January 22, 2019
10. And when Taeyong being a whole EXO-L
Taeyong mouthing "EXO-L~" while doing the L sign 👍
stan exo and nctpic.twitter.com/Lpbc2l6gsn
— SH (@sehunxosoul) January 15, 2019
11. That one-time baozi Xiumin acted like this when Mark poked the bun
12. Or how about bringing back this sweet moment between Jaehyun and Chanyeol?
13. Who could forget the time Kai dragged NCT onto the stage to celebrate with them?
14. Or when Lay gave a little helpful direction
15. And of course, there was the epic “Monster” collaboration stage
We definitely need more collaborations!