BTS‘s new Break The Silence docuseries is taking viewers on an emotional journey, seen through the members’ eyes. Here are 10+ of BTS’s most touching quotes from Episode 1 and Episode 2.
1. “Those who keep trying without giving up are the ones who succeed.”
2. “Even apart, our hearts are connected to each other, forever with you, everything is for you.”
3. ‘Now that we’re successful singers, I’ll use this song to top the charts.’ If I approach it in that way, it just becomes meaningless.
4. “The things I felt then are still within me. I can feel them even now. “
5. “…the seven of us are on a boat, looking in different directions, but going the same way. That’s how I describe BTS.”
6. “The key to companionship is trust. We wouldn’t have come this far if we didn’t trust each other.”
7. “Were so different, in personality and in the smallest ways. Regardless, we’ve been able to stay together for so long without clashing. When I thought about it, I realized that it was possible because we share the same end goal.”
8. “We’ve become closer than family, in a way.”
9. “You usually go into things blind. For instance, with bungee jumping, if I had known it would be that scary, I wouldn’t have done it.
10. “Seeing them there, and seeing the sincere expressions of love on their faces when things get hard, seeing their faces give us more strength. So, even when things get tough, it doesn’t feel that bad. Even though it’s tough, we can endure it and keep going.”
11. “We must have been destined to meet.”
12. “Focusing on the present and doing my best now, instead of holding onto a future that’s uncertain, To live for tomorrow and the next day are the only thing that’s I can do now. The future is the future because it hasn’t arrived.”