Starship Entertainment‘s rookie girl group IVE has been slaying with their debut, as they take over the nation with their stunning visuals, amazing vocals, and non-rookie like stage presence.
Having debuted less than a month ago, the girl group has been rocking their live stages for numerous different music programs. And while IVE continues to dominate the headlines for different reasons, the most recent news cracked up netizens—and it’s all thanks to the group’s maknae, Leeseo.
It was during one of the girl group’s SBS Inkigayo stages that the hilarity occurred. The IVE members gave the performance their all, as their passion could be visibly seen through the screen. However, it was during Leeseo’s solo parts that something bizarre began to happen.
While Leeseo began to sing her solo part, the camera began to zoom into her—which is a typical occurrence.
However, the already zoomed in shot began to get even more zoomed in, allowing for Inkigayo viewers to get a very close shot of Leeseo’s face!
The best part is, it happened again during their live performance! Leeseo began to sing her solo part in the song…
…when the camera attacked her with an aggressive zoomed shot once more!
Netizens who viewed this hilarious, yet absolutely adorable clip couldn’t help but shower Leeseo with compliments. They were impressed with not just her close-up visuals, but the professionalism she displayed despite the uncomfortably zoomed-in shots.
- “Do they not inform them of these methods during the rehearsal?? In random times like this, they have to match her level of what she plans on doing…but wow, she’s such a pro. She didn’t even flinch in the abrupt zoom-in portions.”
- “I heard that she opened her eyes that big because she was previously told that when cameras approach her, she shouldn’t close her eyes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute.”
- “Seeing her keep her cool and not get flustered is really coolㅜㅜ Leeseo.”
- “She’s so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even during the super zoomed in shot, Leeseo endured through it…she’s the perfect idol.”
- “Omg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ if that was me, I would have started to hiccup as soon as the camera approached me and I would have created an on-stage accident;;; our babyㅜㅜㅜ no, I mean Leeseo unnie,,,please have meㅜㅜㅜㅜ.”
She may only be 14-years-old, but she’s proving her professionalism to the K-Pop world one closeup shot at a time. You can check out the adorable clip of Leeseo’s zoom-in shots down below!