Fans have created a stir recently because of some past photos that have resurfaced of Red Velvet‘s Irene in a dress that clearly makes her uncomfortable.
She sported the look at the 2016 SBS Gayo Daejun but the pictures have made a comeback and fans are not happy.
This is not the first time that Irene has clearly been uncomfortable in her clothes and her fans have spoken out. But the past pictures of this teeny black dress took things to another level.
Netizens have noticed how uncomfortable Irene looks in the dress. Many of the photos from the event show her constantly tugging the dress down.
She constantly pulled the back down to cover herself while walking.
She can also be seen trying to cover her legs.
She had to constantly be aware of how she was walking to avoid unfortunate shots.
She tried everything she could to cover more of her legs, even bending down a little to cover her front.
Fans are just so shocked at the length of the dress and by how uncomfortable she looks wearing it.
- “It’s too short…”
- “Seems like her stylists always give her something short to wear to maker her look taller, but that dress was really really really short.”
- “The dress isn’t even that pretty…”
- “No wonder why she looked uncomfortable in that dress…It’s too short!”
- “I feel upset and uncomfortable just by looking at it!”
- “I don’t think that’s even a dress. That looks like a top.”
- “Wow, that’s so short. It must have been really uncomfortable to wear.”
Many fans have even insisted that Irene never wanted to wear the dress in the first place and it’s pretty clear from the pictures why they believe this.